Body leasing is a great way to quickly acquire human resources in IT without creating or extending the company structure.
Contact us. We are happy to talk about your needs and prepare an offer.
Hiring programmers from a professional body leasing provider affords the business instant access to better specialists without recruitment costs. Furthermore, developers are contracted only for the time they're needed. The professional body leasing company will happily replace one programmer with another; if the technologies in use changes.
Industrial light management system
"They were well organized and provided detailed reporting on each stage of the work."
NowaLed ILL Sp. z o.o.
Advantages of body leasing
Give us the green light and we'll start working within 2 weeks.
We not only code, we also provide consulting services, UX/UI projects, maintaining (SLA), servers, and hosting. At any time we can expand the leased team with specialists in additional technologies.
We get through where the other teams have failed. Your problems are our challenges.
We fill in for missing team members in random situations and constantly attend to the distribution of knowledge throughout the engagement. And we also take on the costs of training new team members.
Flexible programme contract
The contract allows the client to place orders. The client specifies only the hours and order duration.
Body leasing – how we do it at ImpiCode
- We sign a programme contract that allows placing orders for developers.
- The client specifies the scope and time covered by the order (for longer periods discounts are available).
- We assign a project manager who engages in the project and coordinates the work.
- The manager configures a team that can satisfy current needs.
- During our collaboration we can flexibly adjust the composition and size of the team to synchronize with changing needs.
- At the end of each month, we send a detailed hourly statement of completed work.
- type of project,
- range of technologies,
- time covered by order,
- the scale of demand.
If you want to find out more about body leasing or need a similar solution – write to us via the contact form.